5 September 2012

It's All About The Bento


I am Bento Box Crazy!!!
It all started when my friend Leda came to visit us from Holland, and brought Hugo these oh-so-cute Bento-style lunch box items....
Bento-Bear Lunch Box, Frog plate and Mug, Dinosaur Sandwich Cutter
And then my sis-in-law, Chez (who is always sending me all kinds of cool stuff that she finds on the net) sent me a link to an awesome Mommy blogger in the US who is Bento obsessed!


Rachel, the Mommy Blogger with the Bento Obsession, makes up these gorgeous Bento Lunchboxes for her kid's school lunches every day. I am in awe...
Take a look at her gorgeous blog Following In My Shoes 

And so began my own little Bento Box Obsession... still in the research phase but I cannot wait to get started on some for Hugo's lunch.

In the meantime here is some inspiration that I found online...








For more Bento Inspiration look here Bento Lunch Boxes
And for the tools to Bento Box check out Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment